AFS For Mac:
- Download and install the "Stanford OpenAFS" according to the version of your Mac OS fromhttps://itservices.stanford.edu/service/openafs/mac
- During the installation, change ir.stanford.edu to cs.stanford.edu and ir to cs, this is because CS has a separate AFS cell space.
Kerberos Config File for Linux/Mac:
- A custom krb5.conf is available at http://cf.stanford.edu/kerberos/krb5.conf
Kerberos for 32 bit Windows7:
- Download and install this file: http://www.mit.edu/kerberos/dist/kfw/3.2/kfw-3.2.2/kfw-3-2-2.msi
- Download "32-bit EXE" kfw-i386-vision.exe from http://www.secure-endpoints.com/#kfw and install it.
Kerberos for 64 bit Windows7:
- From http://www.secure-endpoints.com/#kfs, download and install "32-bit MSI" as well as the "64-bit MSI" (Yes, on 64-bit Windows, you need to install both the 32-bit and 64-bit MSI packages.)